Worldmark Phoenix South Mountain Preserve Condo Vacation Rentals
The Worldmark Phoenix Resort at South Mountain Preserve was fully remodeled and all units completely refurbished, with work completed in 2013. Recently acquired by Worldmark, the resort was formerly known as Raintree Desert Arroyo or Aristar.
Click here to view information such as photos of the units, condominium and resort amenities, nearby activities, tourist attractions, and other useful and related information about this resort.
Condo Vacation Rental Availability at Worldmark Phoenix South Mountain Preserve
We offer mainly off-season (April through December) nightly and weekly rentals. Contact us by email with your desired dates and unit size/number of guests, and we will respond with a rate quote. For the lowest rates, please request Sunday through Thursday check-in days. Weekends and holidays are higher-priced.
High season availability: We may be able to obtain winter spring training season (January through March) space. Generally, weekends won’t be available, but you can try.
Occupancy taxes and cleaning/housekeeping fees will be added to the prices.
Two night minimum for most reservations (up to 9 months from check-in date),
Please view photos at the bottom of this page or visit the Worldmark Resort website for more information and pictures.
The prices shown are the TOTAL prices. We impose NO additional charges (such as sales or lodging taxes, cleaning fees, deposits, booking fees, etc.). The price you see is the price you pay!
We have made renting a week fast, easy, and most importantly, safe! You won’t be reading the numbers off your credit card to some stranger on the phone (who knows where those might end up?). Instead, your payment is handled discretely and securely by PayPal.
So, go ahead, click here to check availability or to rent your weeks!
All of our Worldmark Phoenix South Mountain Preserve condo vacation rentals feature two bedrooms that sleep 6 people. They provide a king bed in the master bedroom, either 1 queen bed (most villas) or 2 twin beds in the second bedroom (as units are normally assigned at check-in, guests will need to call the resort well before arrival and ask at that time if you need one or the other second bedroom arrangement). There is also a queen sofa bed in the living area.
Other villa amenities include:
- 2 bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen with full-sized refrigerator, range, oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Air conditioning
- Washer and dryer
- Cable TV with DVD player
- Stereo with CD player
- Hair dryer
Worldmark Phoenix South Mountain Preserve is an excellent location for Cactus League MLB spring training baseball attendees. You can view teams and schedules here. Close by (within 30 minutes) are these teams:
- Less than 10 minutes to Tempe Diablo Stadium, home to the Los Angeles (Anaheim) Angels
- 15 minutes to Phoenix Municipal Stadium, home to the Oakland A’s (Athletics)
- 20 minutes to Scottsdale Stadium, home to the San Francisco Giants
- 20 minutes to Hohokam Stadium Park, home to the Chicago Cubs
- 25 minutes to Salt River Fields at Talking Stick, home to the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Colorado Rockies
- 25 minutes to Maryvale Baseball Park, home to the Milwaukee Brewers
The teams and stadiums are:
- Chicago Cubs — Mesa — HoHoKam Park
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim — Tempe Diablo Stadium
- Milwaukee Brewers — Phoenix — Maryvale Baseball Park
- Oakland Athletics — Phoenix Municipal Stadium
- San Franciso Giants — Scottsdale Stadium
- Arizona Diamondbacks — Scottsdale — Salt River Fields at Talking Stick
- Colorado Rockies — Scottsdale — Salt River Fields at Talking Stick
- Chicago White Sox — Glendale — Camelback Ranch
- Los Angeles Dodgers — Glendale — Camelback Ranch
- San Diego Padres — Peoria Sports Complex Stadium
- Seattle Mariners — Peoria Sports Complex Stadium
- Cincinnati Reds — Goodyear Ballpark
- Cleveland Indians — Goodyear Ballpark
- Kansas City Royals — Surprise Stadium
- Texas Rangers — Surprise Stadium
If you have any questions or need any help regarding anything on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our email address is [email protected], and our telephone number is (520) 761-1412.
View Larger Map